The Florida Genealogical Society held its annual elections on Saturday, 17 November 2007 with the following results. These will be your Board for 2008.
- President: Andrew M. "Drew Smith (E)
- Vice President: James H. "Jim" Weiss (E)
- Recording Secretary: Trevetta Harline Wunderlin (E)
- Corresponding Secretary: Loraine Jacobs Rose (E)
- Treasurer: Mary Lyons Rivers (E)
- Director: George G. Morgan (E)
- Director: Noreta C. Wells
- Director: Alicia Cole Truett
(E) = Elected or re-elected
Congratulations to the 2008 FGS Board! We will celebrate their election at the Holiday Party.